Frances McDonald

2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who had left me
everything
he worked for.

I will be going in for an operation, and i pray that i survive the
operation. I have decided to WILL/DONATE the sum of $10,500,000.00
to you for charity works and to help the motherless,less privileged and also
for the assistance of the widows.

Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address
( bradleylawson2@careceo.com ) If you are interested in carrying out this
task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds ($10,500,000.00
U.S.DOLLARS) to you. My lawyer’s name is Mr. Bradley Lawson. I know I have
never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and i hope you act
sincerely.

Thank you and God bless you.

Frances McDonald

21 thoughts on “Frances McDonald

1. SANDY

I received this almost identical email, with the exception of the lawyers email address being different as follows:

“My name is Mrs. Frances McDonald. I am a dying woman who had decided to
    donate what I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer
    about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who had left
    me everything he worked for.

I will be going in for an operation, and i pray that i survive the
    operation. I have decided to WILL/DONATE the sum of $10,500,000.00
    to you for charity works and to help the motherless,less privileged and also
    for the assistance of the widows.

Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address
    ( bradleylawson@vf.vc ) If you are interested in carrying out this
    task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds ($10,500,000.00
    U.S.DOLLARS) to you. My lawyer’s name is Mr. Bradley Lawson. I know I have
    never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and i hope you act
    sincerely.

Thank you and God bless you.

Frances McDonald”

Sooo, I emailed back wanting to know what this is all about, and this is what this er-umm, “lawyer” sent back:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail. I am the accredited Attorney of Mrs. Frances McDonald and she is presently suffering from esophageal cancer and she is preparing to undergo surgery. I am not in the position to question her as to whom she desires to give her assets.

According to her,the chances of her survival is very slim so she has asked me to carry out her last wish since she has no surviving relatives whom she can WILL her possessions to. So it is my duties to verify whom ever she has directed to contact me. She cannot entertain any calls or messages now. I solicit your cooperation and understanding to enable me carry out her last wish.

For us to proceed, I will need your full Name, Address, Telephone/Cell phone to enable me contact you and to prepare the documents naming you as the sole beneficiary of her estate including the $10.5 Million Dollars. This will provide a legitimate vehicle to move the funds to any bank account you provide. I will start the preparation of the transfer documents as soon as I receive the above information.

All these may not seem clear to you now, I honestly assure you that as we progress the whole picture will be more clearer. This will take seven (7) – Ten (10) working days to complete and the funds will be confirmed irrevocably in your bank account within this period.

As I look forward to your immediate and positive response, I would require you to give me answers to the following questions:

1. Are you ready to carry out Mrs. Frances McDonald’s last wish?

Note that your answer to the above question is very important to me, as we are about to commence on this noble project properly. I am counting on your initiative, love, affection, devotion, simplicity, truthfulness, honesty, commitment, and trust worthiness in all stages of this project.

However, I would be meeting with Mrs. Frances McDonald to inform her that you have volunteered to stand as her next-of-kin. Believe me, this will gladden her soul.

Finally, on behalf of my client,thank you for volunteering to be her next of kin.

I await your prompt response.

Sincerely,
    Bradley Lawson

NB: PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR YOU NOT TO LOSE ANY EMAIL FROM ME.

Sounds pretty damned convincing, doesn’t it????? The only reason I emailed back was because I actually do know someone by the name Frances McDonald….

Sandy T.

2. Rose

This is what I got:

My name is Mrs. Frances McDonald. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate all I have to you including my Estate and 10.5 million U.S.D for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

Kindly Contact my lawyer directly through this email address:{ bradleylawson@vf.vc } If you are interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds (10,5 Million U.S.D) to you. My lawyer’s name is Mr. Bradley Lawson. I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and i hope you act sincerely.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I do not want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that i do not want my relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

Frances McDonald

Is this a scam or what? Too good to be true.

3. Michelle

I too, recieved this letter. If it is true, I am quite prepared to fulfill her wishes. I am quite skeptical, obviously,
    But I’ll play along for a bit. hopefully, I have my a$$ is covered.

4. james green

i too got all the same e-mail and think it is fucking bullshit but will play along becuse i have been playing along for a while and now it seems i’m going to get the money so lets see if this fucking bullshiter is really fucking with me or not.

5. Angiea George

I got this very same email today .I get so many email s such as this that I just accept the fact that it’s a scam.I send them message back letting them know that if it’s true then it should cost me nothing to get the so called funds .Usually that insures that I am not contacted any further.

6. Chris

Today I received this message as you, and I think this is a scam. Already removed the message from my mail. Greetings to all. Taking this opportunity, I wish you all the best in the New Year. Chris from Polish!

7. Gus

This BS. If you or I are the only one. Why there’s so many people getting the same email including me. This is a scam. Next thing he will ask is for you to send money for processing fee.

1. Debra

He wants your bank account number so he can put the money into your account. First they ask for your personal information.
      What a con artist.

8. Debra

I received the same letter n I emailed back stating I wanted his license number , his office address n I wanted verification that he was an actual attorney. I also stated that I was an investigator n I was going to investigate if this letter was valid or a cruel prank. I told him I would never give him my personal information. If someone left me that amount of money then I would fly to the attorney’s office in person n go to the bank. After that response the scammer stop playing the game with me. He wants you to send him your personal information n bank account number. Hello out there !
    Did u think I fell off of something n bumped my head? What a fruit loop. He or she is a crook trying to run a con…… DONT BE A VICTIM!!!

9. Márcio Vitorio

Hi, friend, I would love to be able know you better! You said, for very cogent reasons, believed in these criminals, could you tell me what happened? I think your story is very similar to mine and so I would love to know. I await response. I have here a very extensive material about what I suffered with these worms Africa. When you answer me, I will send for you. Regards. Márcio Vitorio

10. GINGER

I received the same email as others… After a week and several email to me…
    I found BRADLEY LAWSON wants me to take out a LOAN to pay for the FEES NEEDED To go on with this SCAM… Last EMAIL I was TOLD MRS. McDONALD PASSED AWAY… So anyone who gets this EMAIL NOW should NOT SAY SHE IS ALIVE… But a DEAD LADY… TOTALY A SCAM…

11. randy

Yes I got the same letters the thing that I noticed was mrs mcdonald said she had family members and relatives around her and her lawyer said she had no living relatives to will her money to.so that’s when I knew it was a scam.it really did appoints me how they use the lord to steel.

12. danny

Este mail masivo se trata de phishing, la info que enviamos se cumula en una base de datos que luego venden al mejor postor, quien a su vez re-vende a empresas multinacionales, pero ademas, y ahora LA PREGUNTA DEL MILLON DE DOLARES…:, UDS IMAGINAN DESPERTAR UNA MAÑANA CON U$S10500000.- EN SU CUENTA BANCARIA???, Y QUE EXPLICACION LOGICA DARIAN AL FISCO EN SUS PAISES RESPECTO AL ORIGEN DE ESOS FONDOS AL SER DETENIDOS POR VIOLAR LEYES ANTI-LAVADO???, ADEMAS CREEN QUE EL TESORO DE EEUU, PERMITIRA ESA TRANSACCION INTERNACIONAL DE DINERO ESTADOUNIDENSE SIN SU CORRESPONDIENTE JUSTIFICACION???

13. Dawn

I just received this same exact e-mail today, in my junk folder. I love to reply to these people because I know it’s a scam from the get go. I always respond calling them names and how insensitive they are trying to scam money from innocent people. They don’t care, I know, but it feels good to tell them right where they can go! Not to mention, you know it’s a scam because of their grammar. If any of this were to be true, it wouldn’t come in the form of an e-mail in your junk folder! These people gets lists upon lists of e-mails, write up one “sad” story about how they are dying and have no relatives to leave their fortune to, and click send in the hopes of someone returning their e-mail with banking info so they can drain your account! DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!!