Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde

Lagos Nigeria.
Fraud victims/$950,000
Our ref: 10667fv
Your ref: 890.
Scam Victim Reimbursement
Attention
We came across your email address while going through the list of people that have received fraudulent mails from Nigerians. I am Ibrahim Abdullahi Lamorde. Chairman economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC) of the federal republic of Nigeria. Per-adventure you fell victim to fraudsters [scammers] and we are looking for evidence from you so that we can get these people and prosecute to life imprisonment for tarnishing the image of our country and making the world an unbearable place. Hence,we implore you to take precautions. in addition, stop replying any mails you suspect forward every of their mails directly to this office,so that we can commence investigation. Your interest will be highly protected and you will be compensated financially with the sum of $950,000 if you cooperate with us.
We understand that some of these fraudsters claim to be in London England,Benin republic and South Africa but be rest assured that we know they are operating from Nigeria. We implore you to assist us with this investigation.
We shall compensate you for all your help.
Yours truly,
Mr. Ibrahim A. Lamorde.

7 thoughts on “Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde

1. Karl Ebner

Dear Mr. Lamorde!
    I have got an e-mail from on 11.04.2013, subject “United Nation Approved Comapensation Fund For Transfer” – Economic an Financial Crime Commission, signed by Mr.Ibrahim Laborde”.
    I sholud contact Mr. Bola Richard . What sholud I think about that e-mail?
    Kindly Regards
    Mr. Karl Ebner

2. Amina Ahmetasevic, Sarajevo BH

Respected,
    I have been in contact with some person declared as Ibrahim Lamorde chief of EFCC Nigeria.
    he informed me about some compensation from Nigerian Government. But he asked me some payment for it, and because I had not money he sent me response that he could not sent me my compensation.
    I have to know if That person is realy Ibrahim Lamorde that declared or not.
    I would like to know if I can get any compensation after I sent all prooves about scam.
    I ma waiting response as soon as possible.
    Regards, a.A.,

3. Cory Emory

I recieved email sayin they caught the people that scammed me on 2.5 on lotto and this is senator and such n such I was still goin be awarded my $ and if I would foward him any more future emails I recieve or have recently recieved to him and he would let me knw if fraud or legit. So this fraud to right please email me and let me knw. Preciate it ,Cory

4. Gene

I received a letter from this cretin and I am having fun with it! Here’s what I wrote in response to his letter. My comments is in all “CAPS”:

EAR HARRY HAIRHOOD,
    OH MY GOODNESSES! I AM HORRFYING TO LEARNED SCAMED BEING I AM!! SEVERAL NAMINGS ON YOUR LIST MONEY SENT TO I HAVE!! PLEASING ME BY TELLING ME WHAT TODO I MUST??? SO HAPPY I AM YOU HAVING ME CONTACTED!! MAY GOD GIVE YOU DOUBLE WHAT YOU SO RIGHTING DESERVE FOR ME CONTACTING! WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR YOUR ADVISING I AM,
    MOST SINCELERY,

THE MOST REV. MONSIGNOR PETER SADISTICA, HIGH PROSTATE OF OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL PAIN AND SUFFERING CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CATHEDRAL

Everything I need to know about islam I learned on 9-11
    ——-Original Message——-

From: HARRY HAIRHOOD
    Date: 5/22/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: RE: FRAUD ALERT/ FINAL NOTICE.‏

EFCC Nigeria – Home Page
    NIGERIAN FOREIGN PAYMENT INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT

RE: FRAUD ALERT/FINAL!!!

ATTENTION:

The Economic Financial Crimes Commission {EFCC}, through our intelligence Monitoring Network have discovered that some group of unscrupulous elements have fraudulently using the federal government of Nigeria letter headed paper to miss-inform creditors like you causing a lot of problems and irregularities towards the release of your long overdue payment because of all this fraudulent act this office has been dully intervened on the release of your funds. We have been mapped out to verify and investigate properly on your fund by the current president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr.Goodluck Ebere Jonathan . Based on our findings in this investigation department we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country, NIGERIA.

We were informed that some Hoodlums are contacting you in respect to the collection of your fund which was long approved in your favour. As a matter of fact we have been on this investigation for some time, known to no one but the Presidency and some top government official who are in support of this investigation teamed to help stop fraudulent activities in country, and as well restore the image that has been tarnished by this group of people.

Although we have been able to come up with some good result about the people that have extorted money from you illegally, and we wish to list them so that you will personally indicate them by writing back to us with the name of whom scammed you among them as we want to make sure your payment is routed to you without any further delay. Note that we will surely deal and bring to book the people using the names of government officials below. If only you will cooperate with us by co indicating correctly any of them.

The Scammers using below government officials names have been arrested:

1) Prof. Charles soludo
    2) Chief Joseph Sanusi
    3) Dr. R. Rasheed
    4) Barrister Awele Ugorji
    5) Rev. Nicholas Smith (Guaranty Trust Bank Plc)
    6) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
    7) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
    8) Dr. Patrick Aziza (Deputy Governor – Policy / Board Member)
    9) Mr. Tunde Lemo
    Deputy Governor – Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
    10) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
    Deputy Governor – Corporate Services / Board Members
    11) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
    12) Dr .Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
    13) Barr Jacob Onyema
    14) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
    15) Mr John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.

The above listed names are been traced/investigated by the EFCC and some of them have eloped the country, and note that if any of them is caught and found guilty he/she we go to jailed for 25 years (Twenty Five Years) as it is under the Degree 47 of the Constitution of this bank under the section 101(b)of criminal law. So we are waiting for you to write us back and inform us if any of the above names or any other one claiming to have your FUND from NIGERIA, have Extorted money from you; or once contacted you so that we can start taking the necessary procedural steps prior to bringing them to book and having your fund wired into your Bank account as nominated accordingly. In case the name of the Hoodlum that scammed you is not listed above, we will advise that you forward to us his/her name and his contact so that we can trace them and as well bring them to book.

We apologise on behalf of the President and the people of Nigeria for any delay and lost this must have coursed you in any way and promise that such thing will not occur again in the future. More importantly, if you are currently dealing with any one of them regarding your fund, we urge you to stop further contact with them as you are taking a very big risk!!! It might interest you to know that you will never get your fund from them as they have nothing to offer. The hoodlums will continue coming up with expenses and thereby requesting for money from you until you go Bankrupt.

Finally, you are advise to contact the Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes C (E.F.C.C)

Mr .Ibrahim Lamorde
    Contact his pravate email: economicfinacialcrimescommissio@dgoh.org

Yours sincerely,
    419 scammers end up in jail!

Mr.Ibrahim Lamorde

Executive Chairman.
    Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. (E.F.C.C)

5. Andrew Boy

Dear Reader
    I hve been contacted by a mr. hewett marrot an australian retired businessman who wants to help me helping the poor in our community by giving me 120kg gold which is held by btci in togo lomo and a futher 47 mllion us dollars if i can invest it into properties and use the money to do my humanitarian project but i must come down to lome,togo to meet with the lawyer who will give me power of attorney he has agreed on to make me beneficiary to the fund,will you please investigate this one through his correspondence to me,please is this legit?.Thannx once again for alerting me about these scams

6. Margaret Mary Moore

Mr. Lamorde, I am writing to you in reference to a email I received yesterday pertaining to an amount of money that I was to receive. I am curious to know how. My name is Margaret M. Moore My address is; 2651 Vivian Street, Shreveport, Louisiana 71108 USA 1-318-512-5520 Sincerely yours,