Brian R. Moe

US DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY AND HOMELAND SECURITY
Office of Homeland Security.
17321 Melford Boulevard Bowie, Maryland,USA

Notice On Your Package reg #: SA335493RDK.

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: SA335493RDK
originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency foreign payment
service New York. This package in a metal box valued 2,316,000USD (Two
Million, Three Hundred and Sixteen thousand United States dollars) arrived
at Aloft Baltimore Washington International Airport,Mary Land U.S.A via
International Diplomatic Delivery.

The agency Foreign payment service New York staff came and applied for the
release of this package for delivery to your address but has since not shown
up, due to the fact that you have not been able to make a formal claim for
your package and it was sitting here at the airport Storage Facility, the
Officers of the US Department of Homeland Security Intercepted and conducted
Investigations on the package.

I am writing to inform you that investigations carried out to ascertain the
nature and legitimacy of the content of the package was a success, investigations
prooved the legitimacy of your package initially scheduled for deliery to you,
you are therefore advised to make contact with Mr. David Beardsley,
All American Courier,llc Director of Delivery to recover your package
and deliver it to you. Be advised that the package has been in the Cargo Unit for
a long time now so they may charge your for safe keeping charges email is:
(davidbeardsly@yahoo.co.jp)

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our
department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed and maybe
forfeited and moved to the United States Treasury Department for holding.

Best regards,

Brian R. Moe, Director
Office of Homeland Security
Department of Homeland Security.
17321 Melford Boulevard Bowie, Maryland,USA

7 thoughts on “Brian R. Moe

1. kenneth baize

In regaurds to the email you sent me about a package sitting in storage at the air port…containing a large amount of money…is this a scam or is it for real…I will take time off work to drive up there and pick it up if its for real…how ever if its a scam can you do something so it doesn’t happen to another..

2. Liz

Somewhere along the line one would think they would get the syntax correct. No one in their right mind would fall for this. It is so obviously from an ESL source.

3. Tim Walters

I am sure this is a scam but I thought that I should send you the email address that it came from so maybe you could catch them and not let them scam some poor individuals out of any money. This is the email it was sent from (US DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY AND HOMELAND SECURITY (dhs@usa.gov) ) and this is the email that they want me to contact, (allamericandelivery@yahoo.com.ph). I will keep this email for awhile in case you need any information from it, it would seem that you could use my IP address to see exactly who is sending these out and put them behind bars where they belong. The persons name they want me to ask for at this email is( Mr. David Beardsley) . And the name and address that is on it is yours I will post it here to at (Brian R. Moe, Director
    Office of Homeland Security
    Department of Homeland Security.
    17321 Melford Boulevard Bowie, Maryland,USA.)

Please do something with these crooks before they scam some elderly people out of their savings that they need to live on. Thank you Tim Walters P.S The email states exactly what the one above does in case that helps.

4. Tim Walters

It looks like this website is scamming money from people to with the add who really scammed you that wants to charge you for finding out who really sent you the email, you would think that the Goverment would like people to help them catch these crooks by turnning them in, and not have a web link on here that charges you to see who is sending out emails in Homeland security’s name I know Bush and Obama have run our country’s debt up so high my great grand children will be paying for it, but you should not be trying to get more off people who are trying to help you. Maybe Hillary will still run and hire the same economic people that Bill had and they can get this county back to work then they won’t have to raise tax’s because people will be working where the Goverment will be collecting the money for tax’s from there checks.

5. Carla

I to received an email not moments ago from this email address US DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY AND HOMELAND SECURITY [csr@wencheng.gov.cn]. I am always suspecious of emails of this nature and google any information I can find before I do anything with these emails. I beleive that this is a scam, Homeland Security would not send an email, they would send an actual letter or if it is really a large amount of money sent from another country they would send an actual agent to investigate. That action would be in accordance with the Patriot Act. I have since forwarded this email to my companie’s email fraud/spam department to review. Below is the email I received:
    US DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY AND HOMELAND SECURITY Office of Homeland Security.
    17321 Melford Boulevard Bowie, Maryland,USA

ATTENTION:Notice On Your Package reg #: SA335493RDK

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: SA335493RDK originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency foreign payment service New York. This package in a metal box valued 2,316,000USD (Two Million, Three Hundred and Sixteen thousand United States dollars) arrived at Aloft Baltimore Washington International Airport, Maryland via British airways flight no.BA460.

The agency Foreign payment service New York staff came and applied for the release of this package for delivery to your address but has since not shown up.

I am writing to inform you that we have intercepted and investigated the said package and investigations proved the legitimacy and that the package was initially scheduled for deliery to you, you are therefore advised to make contact with Mr. David Beardsley, All American Courier, llc Director of Delivery to recover your package and deliver it to you. email is: (allamericandelivery@yahoo.com.ph)

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed and maybe forfeited and moved to the United States Treasury Department for holding

Best regards,

Brian R. Moe, Director
    Office of Homeland Security
    Department of Homeland Security.
    17321 Melford Boulevard Bowie, Maryland,USA.

6. Laura M. Jastrzebski

I received the same exact email that the other recipients on this list received. It came to my yahoo account on Friday,April 5 at 12:42pm. I know better to not respond but isn’t this a violation of using the government for personal business. Also, isn’t this a violation of acting as someone else, especially in the government. Please do something about this. Here is the email that I received.:

US DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY AND HOMELAND SECURITY
    Office of Homeland Security.
    17321 Melford Boulevard Bowie, Maryland,USA

ATTENTION:Notice On Your Package reg #: SA335493RDK

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: SA335493RDK
    originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency foreign payment
    service New York. This package in a metal box valued 2,316,000USD (Two
    Million, Three Hundred and Sixteen thousand United States dollars) arrived
    flight no.BA460.

The agency Foreign payment service New York staff came and applied for the
    release of this package for delivery to your address but has since not shown
    up.

I am writing to inform you that we have intercepted and investigated the said
    package and investigations proved the legitimacy and that the package was
    initially scheduled for deliery to you, you are therefore advised to make

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our
    department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed and maybe
    forfeited and moved to the United States Treasury Department for holding

Best regards,

Brian R. Moe, Director
    Office of Homeland Security
    Department of Homeland Security.
    17321 Melford Boulevard Bowie, Maryland,USA.

7. Debbie Hendsbee

It’s all a SCAM Every Bit.I Get So MANY MANY e-mails saying you won Yahoo Lottery.Publisher’s Clearing House, Shell,Ones Claiming to Have Won Huge Lotteries & Our Names Just Happened to Be Picked Like Angels Shining Dow with a few million to help the less”UNFORTUNATES” LMAO LMAO. Some days I count I have 2 emails so I get double the scams well quad the scams as Hubby has 2 emails 2.Millions,Billions, Just absolutely NUTS.One from “DAVE DAWES & HIS WIFE” I Played along but kept up at him About how True It was.He Replied with an Email saying You want the money or not.So Then I Proceeded to send Him &His Lovely Wife “BLAH” the 4 emails promising me Money,Never heard back that’s was at least 6 months ago “Well Guess who won The Lottery & Wants to Share His Money ! Guess??? YOU GOT IT IT DAVE DAWES& WIFE! I also have gotton in last 2 day from another couple claiming exact same thing.Long as people get sucked in it will always go on & it’s A SHAME!